After launching your Deployment, your VMs will deploy with IP addresses assigned to networks within your Cloudspace. See this article for more information about Cloudspace IP address ranges and the use of static IP addresses. Typically, each VM will have a network interface on 2 networks in your Cloudspace:
- Cons3rt Net - Used for Remote Access connections and CONS3RT communications
- Primary Net - Used for connecting to the Internet and for communications with other hosts in your Cloudspace
Retrieve my IP Addresses
- Navigate to the Runs page, and click on your Run
- For each host in the run, there is a card containing info about the host and Remote Access connections, click on a host to view details
- At the top of the details page, there is is a list of networks and the IP address on each network. There should be at minimum, and IP address for the Cons3rt Net and Primary Net
Note: This details page will not display IP addresses that were added, aliased, or changed in assets or manually. These are the dynamically allocated IP addresses by CONS3RT.