For security purposes, an account registered in DoD environments will expire after 30 days of inactivity. This policy applies to HmC.
Note: You will receive an email notification three days prior to its official expiration. Log in to avoid account deactivation.
If your account expires, follow these instructions to request reactivation
- Navigate to HmC or cons3rt.com
- Click the "Sign In" button and attempt to log in.
- Once your log in fails, click the Account Assistance link.
- Select the Inactive Account option.
- Follow the steps for reactivation.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note: A HmC account reactivation may require re-approval. Here is information to approve your account: HmC account approval
Learn more about Account Reactivation via our Youtube video series: