As a Project Manager, you can edit roles and permissions for members of your Project by following these steps:
- Select Projects from the main navigation menu on the left-hand side
- Click on a project that you manage
- On the project page, click on the Members tab
- Click on the down arrow at the top-right of a member card and select Edit Membership
- In the pop-up window, check the boxes of the permissions that you would like to assign to the user, each is described below.
A project member can be assigned the permissions listed below, as determined by the Project Manager. Project members have the first three permissions by default.
- Can view all resources shared within the project.
- Can execute pre-configured deployment runs
- Can build composite assets and execute deployment runs.
- Can import and manage software.
- Can import and manage test assets.
- Can share assets with members of the project.
- Can share assets outside of the project.
- Can upload assets to external services
- Can override deployment run power management settings
- Can administer this project (grants all permissions to users).
- Can manage project trusts and resources.
- Can moderate project membership
Assign Express User Permissions
To make a member of your project an "Express User", set permissions as follows:
If you need more information on managing express users, please see this KB
Assign Asset Developer Permissions
To make a member of your project an "Asset Developer", set permissions as follows:
Assign Project Manager Permissions
To make a member of your project a "Project Manager", so he/she can manage project membership and permissions, set permissions as follows:
Assign Project Owner Permissions
To make a member of your project a "Project Owner", set permissions as follows:
Review this process with the following video tutorial: